Sunday, December 16, 2007

Home on TOMORROW

Going "home" this week is stirring up some weird feelings in my head. I've been dreaming of grass, trees, motorcycles, and my dog for the past month or so. Strangely enough, I haven't been dreaming about people, even though I miss my friends and family very much. I wake up and I can feel the grass under my feet, smell the Washington wind in the air, picture the mountain in the distance. Well I did have a dream last night that my sister was a land baroness in Hawaii and I ran a motorcycle stunt crew on her private resort, but that's pretty much par for the course.

Some people in town ask me if I'm coming back next year, quite a few actually. I've told them that I will try to have an answer after Christmas, but I don't know if I'll have an answer for them...

Here is our school play! These are all of my middle schoolers (8 of them) in a play I "adapted" from an old play we had laying around. Originally it was called "Quarrel in the Candy Shop," but I changed to it include "eskimo foods" and this is the result:

No comments: