Friday, November 9, 2007

Silver is the new Gold, baby!



4 students took second place at the tournament, one took 3rd place, and two took fourth place. I am so proud of them! Our Shaktoolik wrestlers were First Place, small schools division, elementary school:



Second Place, small schools division, middle school:



I thought that things would slow down after wrestling, but now I see that there is so much to do that I had put off while I was the wrestling coach! Plus I am trying to catch up on sleep; a 3-day tournament with all of those students was a little draining. Here are some pictures of them wrestling:






I told the wrestlers that if they placed as a team I would jump into the ocean, so I need my stength! I dive into the Bering Sea on Friday!!! There are still parts of it that aren't frozen over =)

No comments: