Sunday, August 19, 2007

Pictures!

Here's a bunch of pictures I have been taking. The ones I got in Anchorage will have to wait until I get another cord sent up. Pictures of my classroom will be posted as soon as I'm done arranging it.

A student and myself hangin' out on the river.



The view of town from the river.



About 6:30 am view from my front window.



My living room/dining room. You can see the school through the windows.



My first meal, spaghetti! Been eating it for 5 days now. MMmmmmm.



The North End of Town:

3 comments:

Unknown said...

And exactly why have you been eating spaghetti for 5 days? And here I thought it would take until January for you to tweak out. I'll send homemade stuff here in a few weeks when you've had a chance to miss them :-p

John & Sarah Wilson said...

Mmmm spaghetti....

Nicky said...

I'm so glad to hear about your first day. The pics are wonderful. I will go ahead and think of baking, to send you some yummies. Do you at least get a beer once in awhile? I met with some students and parents today at the Orting park. I am getting nervous. Sherri Johnson is coming over on Friday to help me set up the first week. The things they don't teach you in college. I should have quit talking the first semester~=)